OIA UMT Profile
Office of International Affairs (OIA) or Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) of University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang welcomes students from all over the world. Have a look at our website that has been developed to provide information and advice to foreign students who would like to study at University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang.
The Office of International Affairs deals with the maintenance and the extension of international cooperation with foreign universities and other international institutions alike. It is the goal of OIA to provide information, to ease the application procedure, and to provide advice and assistance to international students. In addition, the Office aims at ensuring that every international student has the most positive experience at University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang. OIA’s major activities include the following:
1. Maintaining and developing international cooperation with foreign partner universities and international institutions;
2. Initiating and Activating MoU with partner universities or institutions abroad;
3. Organizing Cultural and Educational Programs for international students, example : Annual International Education Fair, International Students Orientation, International Food Festival, International Day/Night, Etc
4. Supporting various international conference and activities held at University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang. such as:University Network’s Events/Meetings, Joint Workshop with International Academic Institutions, International Seminar, Assisting admission, permits, insurance, accommodation, for international students,
5. Providing assistance, practical advice, and information that will help you prepare for living in Tangerang Indonesia and studying, teaching, and conducting research at University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang; assistance in visa and other permits matter.